Being named as an Executor is an honor but can be a major undertaking depending on the estate and the complexity of issues that arise. A potential Executor should make sure he/she understands what he/she is getting into before accepting this role.
Get details about:
- the steps needed to close an estate and give a breakdown of the timeframe of when duties should be completed
- issues that can arise when dealing with beneficiaries and closing an estate.
- the legal role and liabilities of the Executor
Attendees will receive:
- a Will Review Checklist to help attendees determine if they need to update their will.
- "Where Everything is Checklist”